"MY COMPUTER WENT KAPUT AND I JUST WANT SOMEBODY TO FIX IT WITHOUT TRYING TO SELL ME SOMETHING OR CHARGE ME A FORTUNE!!"
Have you ever said that, maybe just a few minutes ago? Help is here!
We do full line computer repair from Tune Ups to Full Rebuilds on Towers, Laptops, Notebooks and Netbooks here in our own shop, so you can find the service you need with us to get your computer and related equipment ship-shape! One day turn-around in most common cases, two to three days for "dead machines" or complex repairs. One to one and a half weeks may be needed if special parts must be ordered.
We no longer handle repairs on SMART PHONES, PADS, KINDLES and other "hand held" consumer electronic communication devices! We will, however,gladly refer you, at no charge, to shops in this area which do this type of work.
NEW CUSTOM BUILT, HIGH CAPACITY, ULTRA HIGH SPEED GAMING AND SPECIAL PURPOSE MACHINES ARE BUILT ENTIRELY IN OUR SHOP TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS, or YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM SEVERAL LEVELS OF PRE-CONFIGURED OPTIONS AND PRICE RANGES! Call for details and pricing!
We are focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction, at the lowest possible cost to you!
With our own local shop and our independent subcontractors in the Tri-State area, we are your ONE STOP source for your personal or small business hardware & network fixes as well as software installation, virus scanning & cleaning!
I have over 38 years experience working with and on computer systems, software and networking.
We are a proud a member of the Association of Computer Repair Business Owners since 2012 and adhere to their educational standards and Code of Ethics!
ON A PERSONAL NOTE:
Originally from central Ohio myself, Pat and I have lived in Carter County (very near Grayson) since 1998 and previously in Columbus, Carroll & South Point, OH. as well as Greenup County, Ky. since 1977. We also own real estate in both Greenup and Carter Counties, including our present residence. I retired from a local business in 2008 and we began this business in March of 2012. We have been active members of a local church over that entire period and are involved in community affairs. My wife and her mother were both born and raised in Greenup County and her father was born and raised in Elliott County. In short, we are and have been, for many years, deeply involved and invested in this area and intend to remain here as long as the Good Lord allows!
Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. JUST CALL US AT: 606-315-6708 OR 606-474-2817. You can also reach us by e-mail, FaceBook or direct electronic message contact ....just scroll up and click on CONTACT US on the menu at top left!
Details on our firm, fee schedule and service options follow on the next page, just scroll up, click on ABOUT US on the menu at left and you are there!
POPULAR PROGRAMS continuing through 2018:
* 10% on-going Discount for SENIOR CITIZENS (65 and over like me.)
* For all FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS, a one time only introductory package special: One basic Computer tune-up, virus quick scan & removal and physical machine cleaning in our shop,for a $25.00 flat fee! This is a $45.00 value! Call us at 606-315-6708 or 474-2817! (NOTE: This offer cannot be used for a REPAIR call.)
* STUDENT SPECIAL: Students in all local Carter County Schools and KCU as well as Home Schoolers, can receive two basic tune-up calls per school year on one machine for the same $25.00 each rate as above, if brought to our shop. (This is an on-going program!)
* 10% on-going Discount for all LOCAL CHURCHES,non-profit religious organizations and charities on all service and travel charges!.
* We support the "Make the connection" VETERAN'S outreach initiative by offering FREE personal computer service to all unemployed or disabled returning Veterans in the Grayson/east Carter County area who have been separated for one year or less! Former military personnel separated longer than one year or those currently on Ready or Standby Reserve status including current National Guard members will qualify for an on-going 25% labor Discount on all services! DD 214 or other evidence of service and separation, or a current military ID card must be seen at the time of call and parts (if needed) are not included. (We understand how it goes, between three of our sons, a grandson and myself, we've had members serving in the USN, USMC, USA & USCG.)
When it comes to computers, we've "Got your six!"
NOTE: Discounts are NOT cumulative! Client will receive the highest single discount for which qualified!
* All clients are welcome to take advantage of the above specials, and all our other services, and we can provide Pick-Up & Delivery or limited on-site service to non-commercial clients in a 25 mile radius from Grayson at minimal additional charge depending on distance, however, in-shop drop off is less expensive and quicker.
* All commercial on-site calls, if accepted, will be billed as stated in our regular Rate Tables, Emergency Call-Outs will be made if we are available and billed at rates shown in our ECO table on the next page. Pick-Up & Delivery during normal business hours will continue to be available for commercial accounts at our usual rates & travel charges! These conditions are necessary to keep our costs under control. Thank you for understanding.
We invite you to contact us anytime with your computer related needs. Be sure to check back here later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!
Call us at 606-315-6708 or 606-474-2817.
Thanks for visiting!
GR's Recommended Reading:
Eph. 2:8-9 1 Jhn. 1:8-9 Rom. 10:13 Jhn. 3:16